1. Check operation of electrical equipment and switches.
2. Check front tire pressure and inspect tread.
3. Check tightness of front wheel spokes, if equipped.
4. Inspect front brake fluid sight glass.
5. Inspect clutch fluid (hydraulic operated) sight glass.
6. Check Torque on front brake and hydraulic clutch reservoir cover screws.
7. Check switch housing screw torque on hand control fasteners.
8. Check clutch lever handlebar clamp screw torque on hand control fasteners
9. Check master cylinder handlebar clamp screw torque on hand control fasteners.
10. Replace engine oil and filter
11. heck engine coolant freeze point, inspect for leaks.
12. Clean radiators.
13. Replace primary chain case lubricant.
14. Replace transmission lubricant
15. Check torque on right front engine mount end cap screws.
16.Check torque on engine mount to front crankcase screws.
17. Inspect oil lines and brake system for leaks, contact or abrasions.
18. Inspect fuel lines and fittings for leaks, contact abrasions.
19. Inspect rear brake fluid glass.
20. Check torque on rear brake reservoir cover screws.
21. Inspect brake pads and disc for wear.
22. Check torque on front axle nut.
23. Inspect and lubricate jiffy stand.
24. Check adjustment on clutch cable.
25. Check, adjust and lubricate brake and clutch controls.
26. Check tightness of rear wheel spokes, if equipped.
27. Check rear tire pressure and inspect tread.
28. Inspect drive belt and sprockets; adjust belt.
29. Check torque on rear axle nut.
30. Check air suspension pressure, operation and for leakage, if equipped.
31. Inspect exhaust system for leaks, cracks and loose or missing fasteners or exhaust shields.
32. Check battery, terminal torque, and clean connections annually. Lubricate terminals with electrical contact lubricant.
33. Replace spark plugs every 30,000 miles or every two years; which ever comes first.
34. Lubricate hinge and latch on fuel door with Harley lube.
35.Inspect rear sprocket isolators for wear at each rear tire change.
36. Road test to verify component and system functions.